If you want to Change the computer Password without using Old password then this article is for you and follow along with this article from beginning to end.
You can also watch a video tutorial for the same on our YouTube channel Mind Strikes.
So let’s start with our methods to change the Admin password for your computer.
For Changing admin password, There are two methods in which you can change the admin password of your computer or laptop:
- First One is – using Old Password.
- Second One is – without Using old Password.
I Know guys most of the people will already know how to change the computer password with the use of Old Password but they don’t know how to change the computer password without old password.
In this article, I will explain both the methods for changing the password of your personal computer.
First Method: Using Old Password
For changing computer password with help of old password, you will have to use Control Panel.
For that you have to follow these steps:
- Step 1: Open your computer Settings
- Step 2: Click on “Accounts” and open it.
- Step 3: On the left side of this window. Click on the “Sign-in options”
- Step 4: Then Click On the “Change” option in the Password Option.
- Step 5: then the new window is opened where you have to fill the old/current password. After Filling the current or old password then click on the Next button below.
- Step 6: Set New Password according to your choice and reconfirm the same password.
Then click on the Save button.
This is the common method for changing the password of our computer or Laptop. Mostly, all the people using this method.
Second Method: Change the computer Password without using Old password
There is another method for changing the Change the admin Password without using Old password.
If you want to know how to change the laptop or computer’s Password without using the old password then you have to follow these steps:
- Step 1: Right-click on the command prompt and open with “ Run as administrator”.
- Step 2: Type “net user” and press “Enter”
It will show your accounts created by you.
- Step 3: Type “net user” Space “your administrator name” Space “Your New Password”
Then press “Enter”
Whenever you press the enter it will show you the message that “The command completed successfully”.
There you Go! your password is now changed.
hope you liked our this guide and we will keep posting more computer-related tricks and guides. Just keep visiting our website, Talwinder Singh.
I hope you will like this article. If you are facing any problem regarding performing this process you can freely ask any question through the comment box.
More for you –