Things We Will Share in Article to Make Money On Fiverr :
- Completing Your Profile
- Creating a Gig
- Wonderful Gig ideas that will grab more sales
- Promotion of Gig for more Sales
- Top Sellers Advice To Shine On Fiverr
What is Fiverr?
Fiverr is a Marketplace for Professional services where you can buy or sell services. Fiverr is a good source for those who have a real talent and wants to sell it for money. Fiverr is Five dollar market where you can buy and sell anything for just 5$. Make Money On Fiverr is much easier method all you need to do is sell a real and professional service.
Sign Up and Completing your Profile
First Step To Make Money On Fiverr is to sign up on Fiverr. For that just go on there sign up page and choose any one method, you can even do sign up with Facebook and Google Plus.
After joining you must have to compete for your profile before selling your service because people wouldn’t buy anything from anonymous. You must have your own profile picture or your business logo on Fiverr and a professional bio about you or your business.
These two easy steps will make your profile look attractive to attract some buyers.
Creating a Gig
Getting buyers is actually a talent and only masterminds can do it well. To attract buyers on Fiverr its all depends upon your Gig. A creative Gig in which your service is well explained with examples and portfolio can sell more than others. There are a plethora of factors depends on to create your gig to attract more buyers. Let’s break down this part.
Gig Title – Catchy Title is a thing that buyer read first on your Gig if the title is not so a good buyer will not click on it to get more information about your service. So here is some point to remember while writing a Gig title.
- A title should not be too long because the long title doesn’t show full on Fiverr’s home page. The title should be in a range of 60-80 letters.
- Cover only good for your service in the title.
- Grab buyers attention by adding some words like “Unlimited”.
Category – Fiverr offer many categories to put your Gig in for Make Money On Fiverr. It is also important to drop your gig in right category because it helps buyers to find your Gig easily.
Example – If you are selling Facebook and Twitter followers then it should go into Online Marketing category.
Gig Gallery – Gig with no pictures looks like Dumb and will not attract any buyer. So to ensure your service to be sold, Please must upload at least 4 to 5 pictures. You can upload pictures of your recent work done to show buyers that how good is your service but make sure your all pictures must be original.
Another thing you can do to Make Money On Fiverr, upload a video that is made by you on your service for Fiverr. A video is recommended by Fiverr because according to them A Gig with video Sell 300% more than that of other.
Description – A well-defined Gig will not only clear the doubts of your buyers but also give you the opportunity to convince a buyer to buy your service. This is the only way where you can share advantages and limitation of you gig to let the buyers know about it without contacting you personally.
Duration – Duration is maximum time that you will take to deliver your order. Of course, the duration must be less and make sure to deliver your order at a time.
Instructions for Buyers – It is last but important to them all. You must have to enlist your requirements from buyers which you want to complete your order. Like if you are giving Followers to buyers make sure to get all important things like which account he wants followers. Good and well-listed Instruction can help you to start your order immediately because you already got everything to start your job.
Promoting a Gig for Sales
After creating a Gig, promotion of that Gig becomes essential, Gig with no promotion will take no or very rare sales to you. You can share your gig on social media to get people know about your service but this will only work if you have the huge fan following on social media. So another way to promote your Gig is already inside Fiverr which is Buyers Requests.
Everyday lot of people make requests on Fiverr to find out great sellers. To get their requests just Go to “My Sales” and then click on “Buyers Requests”.
You can send limited numbers offers to buyers so make sure to send an offer to those buyers whose demands match with your Gig.
Another option is to join the Fiverr Seller’s Linkedin group to post your problems there and learn new strategies to shine on Fiverr.
On Fiverr, you can sell and buy anything that’s why it is called largest marketplace. To grab some nice money from Fiverr your gig or service must have something that is trending in the market. So before you create your first Gig I would like to suggest you some popular services that always bring more sales.
- Graphics and Animations – This category covers services like Photoshop, Logo Design, Posters, and Vectors. This type of things is highly demanding on the internet. People who want a good logo for their business always come to Fiverr to get their work done.
- Writing – It is another good category to create your Gigs. Articles are one of most important thing and everyone wants the good and in-depth article. So many of bloggers and others will come here to get the best article written about their topic.
- Online Marketing – Marketing your blog can give you good traffic but it is hard to find cheap services for marketing. So you can create gig about marketing and it covers many categories like traffic, Backlinks and more.
Read also – How To Brand Your Business
Fiverr Sellers Level
There are level badges on Fiverr which are Level 1, Level 2 and Top Rated Seller for sellers. This will be given to those who fulfill the requirements of Fiverr. If your level is high more buyers will trust you and hence more sales on your Gig. You can get more information about Fiverr Levels from here.
To get the Top Seller badge on Fiverr is everyone’s dream and we personally contacted some of the Top sellers to get their strategies that they are using to get more sales. So read out what tricks Top Sellers are using on Fiverr to Make Money On Fiverr.
Top Sellers Advice To Shine on Fiverr
We believe the key for a successful Gig is to create a clear and detailed explanation of the service, giving details to reassure the potential buyer. Devotion to your work is also fundamental: we work 24h taking care of every aspect of our service and to always respond to every message we receive and help customers as far as we can, even post-sale. Customer support is very, very important!
1. Always deliver on time.
2. Offer bonuses/over deliver.
3. Adopt a customer is always right mentality.
4. Constantly tweak your Gig to improve its appeal and your conversion rate.
5. Offer consultancy as to what will work best.
6. Treat small orders and those that order Gig extras with the same professionalism – you never know what might come of a good first impression.
7. Use a video in your promotion and if possible some portfolio.
8. If a review is unfair or unjust but don’t go too heavy on this – it’s only natural that you get some bad reviews with volume of orders. Opinions are opinions (even if they are wrong!).
9. Be accurate and pinpoint with your gig description.
10. Offer custom gigs for queries that don’t quite match your gig description BUT only if you can deliver.